Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope 2157 Rainbow Special Edition Raspberry Tube
Classic II Infant
Traditional bell and floating diaphragm in a chestpiece sized for infants.
prices are expressed excluding taxes
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firends
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.
The two-sided 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is specially designed, sized and has high acoustic sensitivity for infants.
- Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side
- A 7 rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance represents its acoustic quality
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- You will get high quality sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Patient comfort is assured when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you
- Made in the U.S.A.